Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, So personally i think it was a very cool goal.. for a trick competition or something of that nature.

Personally I think it's a cheap goal.. and i would be dissapointed to see that "trick" in the NHL.

But if it's legal, it's legal i guess. lol

Like was mentioned.. that should never have hapend as defense should have taken care of him!!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
goals off the back of the goalie happen all the time... i'm puzzled because he picked up the puck, with the stick, and tossed it... not a shot IMO, but i am unsure of the regs on that :-\

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
bs goal, all those freaking roller hockey guys have brought those "trick" goals into the ice hockey rink, not in line with the spirt of the game. a good slap shot into the top shelf where momma keeps the peanut butter is a hockey goal!!!! Play off hockey in Gunnison city league this week!!! Our team Fast Eddys advances with a 4-1 win!! Play off hockey is the best!! here is one for you beer leaguers out there!!! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7192553/

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
ItsaBigun said:
goals off the back of the goalie happen all the time... i'm puzzled because he picked up the puck, with the stick, and tossed it... not a shot IMO, but i am unsure of the regs on that :-\
good point. I thought you couldn't carry the puck, AND if your stick went above the crossbar, it was high-sticking. ???

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DozerF350 said:
ItsaBigun said:
good point. I thought you couldn't carry the puck, AND if your stick went above the crossbar, it was high-sticking. ???
I knew about the stick going above the crossbar being illegal.. which in the video it appears his stick stayed below the crossbar IMO

But not sure about the picking up and carrying of the puck :-\

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
RVinson said:
DozerF350 said:
ItsaBigun said:
I knew about the stick going above the crossbar being illegal.. which in the video it appears his stick stayed below the crossbar IMO

But not sure about the picking up and carrying of the puck :-\
I need a bigger monitor.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
admittedly, I am pretty hockey ignorant, but dang, what is cheap about it? Get the puck in the net.... aint that the point?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Oyey said:
admittedly, I am pretty hockey ignorant, but dang, what is cheap about it? Get the puck in the net.... aint that the point?
it is just cute little new age stuff, old school hockey would never do that stuff, from looking on the you tube site it sounds like it is now illegal and should be, the idea of a stick is to shoot the puck not carry the puck on it, these new young players have some unreal skills and speed and are fun to watch but that goal and the michagan goal are bs IMHO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts