Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donald Trump said today that he is seriously considering running for President. I myself (almost) welcome the idea. As I see him, making the hard choices as a businessman. I think it would be a step up, from my past first choice Ron Paul.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lucky7 said:
Well he has experience with bankruptcy...the bad news for him is the country will already be there before he is elected! ;)
Im just tossing it out there, but since he has had that experience, has it happened again? or was it a life lesson? that he has grown from, and now thrives because of such events?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really I was just looking for pros and cons. I have a few, just curious on what you guys think. Can you guys point out any cons since it is obvious the answer is no for you all :-\

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So from what I am getting, is that he is not a viable option because you don't like his hair, or his personality?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
The Situation said:
So from what I am getting, is that he is not a viable option because you don't like his hair, or his personality?
....or his ethics, including business ethics. Think "snake oil salesman" and combine it with "sleazy".

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theo9805 said:
mitt romney is a much more viable candidate if you're looking for a business guy with a better background
Ehh I don't think he could win the primary. I mean, Romnicare kinda bites him in the butt. And I also don't think the christian part of this country would ever vote in a mormon. But I dunno.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Situation said:
Donald Trump said today that he is seriously considering running for President. I myself (almost) welcome the idea. As I see him, making the hard choices as a businessman. I think it would be a step up, from my past first choice Ron Paul.
well, you aren't all that bad. you rooted for the man I thought would be best suited to run this country.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
F.F Woodycooks said:
The Situation said:
well, you aren't all that bad. you rooted for the man I thought would be best suited to run this country.
Well, I mean, Im not real sure about it, but just at first glance, he is a guy, who has made a career of putting his foot up the butts of the foreign countries who and bending us over with our foreign trade agreements. We need someone who is going to deal with foreign policy, and not put on shows for the camera.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Situation said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
The Situation said:
Well, I mean, Im not real sure about it, but just at first glance, he is a guy, who has made a career of putting his foot up the butts of the foreign countries who and bending us over with our foreign trade agreements. We need someone who is going to deal with foreign policy, and not put on shows for the camera.
in terms of foreign policy, ron paul would be a horrible idea since during his campaigns, he preached america first. if he was to be elected, the first thing he would have done was pulled us out of the middle east immediately, and then told israel to go eff themselves and find another country to take billions from. but honestly, that's what america needs if you want to know my truth. we need to quit caring about BS that's across seas and worry about our own country. we are the modern day Rome and because of our laziness and complacency, we are condeming ourselves.

as for who's more fit to run the country? I dunno. I'm not surprised trump wants to run... he wants to safeguard his fortune. and given how braindead and retarded the vast majority of our country is... if he did run, he would win just because he's been soaked in pop culture BS for years.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts