Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What happened to all the posts? I remember years ago this forum was hoppin with posts about reports, techniques, etc to the point it was hard to keep up on a daily basis. I'm talking 20-50 posts daily! I learned a lot on here but it seems to have died like an indoor mall. Even the "other guys" which seems to be a little more popular is the same. Sad to see a post from over a week ago is still on the first page with no new comments. Am I better checking the DOWs outdated reports page now? Come on guys, I know your still out there. Lets go back to helping each other out.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
I'll have a fishing report up tonight when we get home from the lake. Wont do folks here much good because Out of State don't count. ;)

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I'll have a fishing report up tonight when we get home from the lake. Wont do folks here much good because Out of State don't count. ;)
Opry, in my opinion your threads and reports add immeasurably to this forum, so keep em coming, out of state or not!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Aside from the bickering, it just got old... Some would say: people "got it." And post something! :D

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I've seen this on just about every fishing site I've been on over the years. A point get reached where it seems like everything has been talked about.

Only exception I can see is TFF and if you're a bass guy I'd recommend a look at that. But even that site seems to have lost something lately-maybe its just the time of year.

But you're right-this site seems to be more about good natured (and mean spirited :)) banter now. Nothing wrong with that.
Like Chris said-it is what it is.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Funny **** coming from a guy who has had 18 posts since 2008. Buzz off, mooch.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
:fish2::boink::fish::frusty::blah::yawn::bolt:
That about sums it up.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Gotmusky,

You're welcome to post up anything you want to spice the forum up, questions about gear or tactics, reports, goals, ect.

If you'd like to see the forum be more active, do your part to make it so!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey Golden Rod. Seeing that you joined the forum around the time I quit fishing hence the reason there are only 18 posts since 2008, I guess you wouldn't know how much I used to post on this site. I just started fishing again a few weeks ago and think I have been contributing since. I was just asking a simple question. Dick

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
My original account started in 2006. I still don't remember you. But like Pistol Dog said "If you'd like to see the forum be more active, do your part to make it so!" . You asked a simple question and I answered it with a simple question. Wussy.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree with both Kirbydog and Pistoldog. Both good points. I still don't see how asking a question about what happened to this site during my absence makes me a mooch though? But to each his own. Sorry if I offended anyone

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Just fucking with you , relax........but you have to admit that's it's funny that you haven't post much in so long. Now contribute, Sugar Nips.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Evolution of a fishing board it seems...
Seems to evolve faster than other things for some reason lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just fucking with you , relax........but you have to admit that's it's funny that you haven't post much in so long. Now contribute, Sugar Nips.
No not funny. Going from fishing 100 days a year to less than a dozen in the last five years combined ain't no joke. Getting a wife and working two jobs sucked! Still have the wife but only one job now and since I live close to so many lakes, I plan on fishing more and contributing again. Well until the baby comes in three weeks. Anyways, we cool Golden rod but you're still a dick.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
You got offended for being called a mooch , jokingly I might add. You're still a crybaby, carry on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts