Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
flies4life said:
Cool thanks alot Don I really apreciate it I looked a sportsman I did not see any next time I ll ask.
If I remember right, they are now selling Shrimpos and Ratsos in little "bubble cards" with 2 lures per pack for either $1.49 or $1.99. I saw them for one price one place and the higherr price another place, just don't remember which was which. Sorry.

·
Registered
688 Posts
a ratso is a very popular item that is next to imposible to find at the stores. was at sportsmans last night in loveland they have been out for a while now. Found 1 pink one mixed in with some other stuff close by.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The Sportsman's Warehouse on S. Wadsworth in Littleton has them ... pink, orange, blue, ... plus they had several sizes of each. I had trouble finding them they were on a rack south of the rest of the fishing department ... by the submersible (spelling?) cameras and ice scoops.

Mac

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
MacGuyver is right...

In the Wadsworth store they NE of the ice fishing huts on free standing wire racks/wire pegs...bottom left of the Southeast face...at least I bought some 3 weeks ago...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Gander Mtn in Thornton has Ratso, Shrimpo and Rat Finkies.  I think that their Aurora store
should also have them.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
I was in the Aurora Gander Mountain store tonight...they had shrimpos and ratsos

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
sportsmans whse in aurora has a ton of them,gander in aurora also has them though not a very good selection, they used to have the smaller sizes but in fly and lure lakes those were not legal this year as they were under an inch and a half,my understanding is that will now be legal just no scent. bass pro shops had nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts