Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I would install a limit on the number of kokes that can be caught out of Blue Mesa. Far too many camp up there, go out several times a day, can, and then go back out day after day. The CDOW just looks the other way. I would require them to start enforcement of whatever limit they come up with. Perhaps then they can stop the laker kill

·
Registered
206 Posts
3pt or better antler restriction on muleys west of the divide. Don’t really care what the other side of the state does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
They had that restriction in the 90's (and maybe before) too many fork horns were being shot and left to rot.
Too many forks being shot now cuz it’s easy and they are delicious. It’s hurting our buck herd because doe tags are not readily available. Deer herd is on the decline here in sw co

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
You would change, remove, or implement if given the choice?

For Colorado, I would shift muzzleloader out of bow season (and the elk rut).

Typical bow hunter. Better yet. Don't let bow hunters hunt during the muzzy season. Who needs a whole month to shoot and elk? Bow hunters I guess.

Before you say it. My range to shoot elk is less with my flintlock than bow hunters. Unless you use a longbow and then we're the same. I use a longbow too sometimes.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Why would you want to give more power to the CPW to implement more “laws”???
Has anyone noticed it cost $65 a year to register a canoe with a 55lb thrust minkota???
WTF!
But I guess we gotta pay the salaries of those armed boat inspectors... seriously, armed boat inspectors.
the govt sucks at its job. Don’t give it more power.
Just try not to be a arshole and HOPE others aren’t arsholes and the world would be better off. Don’t empower/pay professionals arshole to fight perceived arsholes.
More control or more restrictions are a STUPID childish response to things you don’t “like”, it’s a response akin to the leftist outlook on gun control after a “shooting”.

Be a adult and leave others the fudge alone.

Focus you negative energy toward the system the controls every thing you do. Make it better(smaller) not more abusive.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why would you want to give more power to the CPW to implement more “laws”???
Has anyone noticed it cost $65 a year to register a canoe with a 55lb thrust minkota???
WTF!
But I guess we gotta pay the salaries of those armed boat inspectors... seriously, armed boat inspectors.
the govt sucks at its job. Don’t give it more power.
Just try not to be a arshole and HOPE others aren’t arsholes and the world would be better off. Don’t empower/pay professionals arshole to fight perceived arsholes.
More control or more restrictions are a STUPID childish response to things you don’t “like”, it’s a response akin to the leftist outlook on gun control after a “shooting”.

Be a adult and leave others the fudge alone.

Focus you negative energy toward the system the controls every thing you do. Make it better(smaller) not more abusive.
Blue Lives Matter.

Participate in the post or move on.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
You would change, remove, or implement if given the choice?

For Colorado, I would shift muzzleloader out of bow season (and the elk rut).
Heck no!

That’s my advantage!

And with open sites on my cap lock I’m about 60 yards max.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts