Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the heck!  Let's see what happens here...

I tend to go cheap--Busch or Miller High Life are particularly tasty on the ice.  I also enjoy Hot Damm Schnapps, especially when it's too cold for beer!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Well, I don't ice fish any more, but I'm willing to bet a big thermos full of hot buttered rum would work just as well for ice fishing as it does for football games. 8)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to
persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship". In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the
unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it.....there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages or join the Colorado fisherman forum.

·
0 Posts
TopSlugger4 said:
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to
persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship". In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the
unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it.....there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages or join the Colorado fisherman forum.
That's a good one,TopSlugger, just funny and so true.BLESS THE BEER,it makes life a little easier.

·
Registered
862 Posts
well im 20 so i dont.....HAHAHAHA yea right man i love some beer i to myself have made a few batches of home brew picked up a kit while ago and have made 3 seperate batches the first batch was crap the 2nd a little better and the 3rd was actually pretty good but back to subject when ice fishing any beer is good along with my flask filled to the top with oh whatever calls beer is beer and beer is good im not picky but i have to say i have been drinkin alot of the sunshine wheatbeer brewed up in ft collins its good stuff alittle price 8-10 bucks a 6 pack but dam its good....BTW did i mention my 21st bday is in 7 days...? can i get a HAPPY BDAY!!!!!jk and just in case there is any one on here who thinks i shouldnt be drinkin until im 21 well......i work 40 hours a week have a house a wife and 4 kids so piss off...!! ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts