• Pontiac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a Toyota Tundra. It's not the strongest but it's very reliable and does the job. Have'nt had one problem with it yet, nock on wood.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have a 93 corsica good car but i really want to get rid of it and get a truck with a club cab nothing fancy or even new just a good ol truck

·
Registered
594 Posts
2003 Ford Ranger super cab, 4X4, 4.0. decernt gas milage (19 highway, 15 towing the boat), plenty of power, goes anywhere! I would love a new full size, but the payment is brutal!!
left_turn56

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
DAM, I guess I dont get to vote. I drive a 2003 Saturn VUE. Its only a 4cyl but pulls my boat great!

[me=Jay_In_Parker]  [/me]

T

·
0 Posts
2000 HONDA ACCORD CPE V6. 

If I get a boat(not soon- storage problem) looking to get an SUV/Truck-  A used Tacoma, Tundra, X-Terra or Pathfinder will probably do the job. 

As of right now, looking to down-grade to a 4 cylinder.  With gas going up, I don't think I can handle paying about $55 bucks a week to get to work.

Looking to buy an Acura Integra(possibly a sedan) between 1998-2002, reasonably priced and with low miles.  If you know anyone, let me know.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
tbmanivong said:
I don't think I can handle paying about $55 bucks a week to get to work.
amen brother! Im with you. Im so sick of not being able to do a dam thing about the gas price except ***** about it......but I will ***** about it till the cows come home..

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
I got a '99 dodge diesel 4x4 reg.cab and a '04 subaru WRX.I drive the suby alot cause even though it hauls ass it still gets 27 MPG.

T

·
0 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
I got a '99 dodge diesel 4x4 reg.cab and a '04 subaru WRX.I drive the suby alot cause even though it hauls ass it still gets 27 MPG.

Have you had any problems with the WRX? I might consider getting that car if it gets 27 mpg plus the AWD.

T

·
0 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
tbmanivong said:
I don't think I can handle paying about $55 bucks a week to get to work.
amen brother! Im with you. Im so sick of not being able to do a dam thing about the gas price except ***** about it......but I will ***** about it till the cows come home..

[me=Jay_In_Parker]   [/me]
Not only I whine about it, My GF emphasizes on why I shouldn't do any fishing at all. Before, her reasons why I shouldn't fish was because it is an expensive hobbie.

·
Registered
943 Posts
yeah my wife asks me why i am looking at fishing poles since i have 16 if you include ice rods and fly rods ;D btw i drive a f-150 4x4

F

·
0 Posts
ive got a mustang a jeep and a z71 .....both the jeep and the chevy are lifted 6 inches with 35's

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
well have my bread truck (20mpg) so i can haul all our stuff when we go to the lake or we go to the park and do the sports
but then we have a toyota (35mpg) that we driver every where else

this is when im glad my pontiac dont run ;D
it got 10 mpg

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
96 volkswagen gt1, and it gets 35 mpg and gets me threw snow fine, my brother has a 2004 ranger and its awesome, i hate chevy !!!!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Wooot 1 vote for Chrylser (JEEP).

1 - 20 of 70 Posts