Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well I'll start it then...

Peyton Manning = MOST OVER RATED QB OF ALL TIME!

9-10 Playoff record, 1-1 SB history....

Greatest REGULAR season QB of all time, but what really matters? Duh, playoff and SB wins....

Hate me some Peyton Manning... :D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Ok, well I'll start it then...

Peyton Manning = MOST OVER RATED QB OF ALL TIME!

9-10 Playoff record, 1-2 SB history....

Greatest REGULAR season QB of all time, but what really matters? Duh, playoff and SB wins....

Hate me some Peyton Manning... :D
He's actually 1-1 in the SB Ken.

I can see your points, but he's still a great QB. He can read defenses better than any qb before him or in the game today. Some are already arguing that he's already the greatest of all time, and they have valid reasoning.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Peyton gets some slack from me because the o-line, running back, defense situation he's been in for years (other than a few years with Edge, his whole career).

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
Peyton gets some slack from me because the o-line, running back, defense situation he's been in for years (other than a few years with Edge, his whole career).
Here we go with the excuses... I love it. Hear it every year... No D, no run game, but he's still the greatest ever... ::)

13 seasons now, and I have to think the owner and GM should be smart enough to put a great team around him by now, right? I mean if you have the GREATEST QB of all time on your roster, how hard is it to put great players around him? ???

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
§limer said:
I was in attendance at Brady's first playoff loss. God that was an epic day. I lost my voice for about 3 days.
2005 Divisional round, against my beloved Broncos? I was there too! It was my B-day, and I won the tickets, AND they were club level! Sh!t was awesome!

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
§limer said:
I was in attendance at Brady's first playoff loss. God that was an epic day. I lost my voice for about 3 days.
2005 Divisional round, against my beloved Broncos? I was there too! It was my B-day, and I won the tickets, AND they were club level! Sh!t was awesome!
I paid for mine. Denise said she wouldn't go so that I could get one seat, close. I was on the 30, 10 rows up.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
When I saw the title I thought it was about an old Broncos QB. :(
Hmmmm....that guy took sh!tty teams to 3 SB's....and took two great teams to 2 more and just happened to win them, back to back....

What exactly has Peyton done, now? ???

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
When I saw the title I thought it was about an old Broncos QB. :(
Hmmmm....that guy took sh!tty teams to 3 SB's....and took to great teams to 2 more and just happened to win them, back to back....

What exactly has Peyton done, now? ???
He did lose tu a team that also won the same game last year. (6 seed over the 4 seed)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Youre not having much luck here...bwahahahahahahaaa... ;)

A one dimensional team that doesnt have a running game or a defense shouldnt of even made the playoffs...by most experts across the league they dont have Manning this year they are lucky to get 4 wins...they have done horrible drafting linemen...

Guess Payton should of played defense with a minute to go in the Jets game with a lead he got back that should of been secure at home with the 12th man...or not had the idiot liquored up coach calling a timeout to help the Jets with 30 seconds to go...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Even though I don't like Peyton, I think the colts would have won a ton more playoff games if their defense was worth a damn. I'm not blind.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts