Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not had as much fishing time as usual this year and I feel like my list is a little lacking. So far I have caught Brown, Brook, Rainbow and Cutbow Trout. Walleye, Yellow Perch, Crappie, Bluegill, White Bass and Largemouth Bass. Normally I would have Lake Trout on the list, but I only went ice fishing twice last season, and never for Lakers :'( . I am hoping to add some Cutthroat to the list this weekend! Just for fun I want to know, what is on your list so far?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'v snagged three bushes, one tree, and myself. As for fish, my tally isn't very high. Rainbows, browns, and now that I think about it, that's probably it. Need to get out a bit more but redoing my backyard has taken much of my summer away. Hopefully when I hit Steamboat Lake an Pearl Lake in October I can add a Arctic Grayling.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Not many this year... Havnt been fishing as much as I normally do... trying to save all my $$$$$ and lures for my trip to El Salto in January.

I have caught a few though:
Largemouth Bass
Smallmouth Bass
Rock Bass
White Bass
Saugeye
Walleye
Perch
Green Sunfish
Channel Catfish
Common Carp

That's about it so far... :/

Hope to add Spotted Bass and Mackinaw to that list before the year is up.... Maybe Tiger Muskie :)

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
bow, brown, cutty, brookie, mac, kokanee, smally, largy, wally, perch,carp, sucker,crayfish,wiper,bluegill,punkinseed,saugy,crappy, Drum-I think thats it-

And I've pretty much caught them all on a blade-

·
Registered
839 Posts
bow, brown, cutty, brookie, mac, kokanee, smally, largy, wally, perch,carp, sucker,crayfish,wiper,bluegill,punkinseed,saugy,crappy, Drum-I think thats it-

And I've pretty much caught them all on a blade-
Did a you catch the crayfish on a blade tipped with liver:D:D?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
A skunk! lol

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Not many this year... Havnt been fishing as much as I normally do... trying to save all my $$$$$ and lures for my trip to El Salto in January.

I have caught a few though:
Largemouth Bass
Smallmouth Bass
Rock Bass
White Bass
Saugeye
Walleye
Perch
Green Sunfish
Channel Catfish
Common Carp

That's about it so far... :/

Hope to add Spotted Bass and Mackinaw to that list before the year is up.... Maybe Tiger Muskie :)
And after last weekend I can now add Spotted Bass :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Walleye
Largemouth
Smallmouth
Perch
Black & White crappie
Common carp
2 species of suckers
Bluegill
Cutbow trout
Brown trout
Threadfin Shad

More to come. I will update the list as necessary.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome lists everyone! It is fun to see what other people are catching. After last Friday I added Cutthroat to the list, now I want to get into some Grayling and Lake Trout before the year is up!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Lake trout, Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, Rainbow runner, Dorado, Goatfish, Needlefish, Giant Trevally, Bluefin Trevally, Amberjack, Hawaiin grouper, Kawakawa, Skipjack, Opelu, Squid...Chinook, Coho, Sockeye and Humpback Salmon, Spiney Dogfish, Rockfish(multiple types) Irish lord, pacific cod, Pollack, Ling cod, Blue Greenling, Spiney dogfish, Dolly Varden, Grayling, Shrimp, Walleye, Catfish, Smallmouth bass and others I don't know the names of. Gonna try for Steelhead soon.
Almost forgot Halibut lol

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
What Penley caught plus a perch!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Walleye, channel, bull head, lg mouth, small mouth, green sunfish, blue gill, perch, gizzard shad, carp, crayfish, black crappie, brown, cutbow and rainbow! Hopefully a pike this weekend! Also want some long eared sunfish for my fish tank!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts