Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming over tomorrow for the concert, any places to eat that shouldn't be missed? Lunch tomorrow and breakfast Sunday. Staying on 48th near the mouse trap

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't know if you like Vietnamese food. The Saigon Basil at 104th and Melody has the appetizer consists of fried soft shell crab, Vietnames eggroll, fried shrimp paste, grilled pork, grilled chicken on a huge plate with rice noodle, lettus, mint, basil, cucumber, etc. They will bring you a hot water bowl where you can dip the rice paper in, placed what ever you want on your plate, wraped it up like a burrito, and diped in special fish sauce. This dish cost $22 and good for 3-4 people. You probably won't have much more room in your stomach after this.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Bring you rain gear!!!

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tony, the forecast is CRAP and the concert is outside. Not sure if they might cancel it or not but if they do I will spend my evening at twin peaks ;D;D;D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Biker Jim's Hot Dogs, they have all kinds of wild game sausages with great toppings

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
HaHa!!! The Peaks!!! :thumb: For breakfast Sunday try the Butcher Block Cafe on 38th and Brighton Blvd. Use to have a great breakfast special. Homestyle cookin!

http://butcherblockcafe.com/

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
vietnamese food = yuck

I think you and the misses should try Poco Loco for dinner then go for a swim at Mon Chalet on colfax and peoria

1 - 17 of 17 Posts