Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been warm so I was wondering what's totally ice fishable tomorrow. I would hate to drive somewhere and end up not being able to fish

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OH lighten up, you two... I bust everyone's balls about ice fishing. Jeeze...

By the way, ice fishing sucks...until you're forced to do it.... :tongue:
AMEN BROTHER!!!
Oh please, quit your bitching. sack up son and drive a few hours south, nobody forces you jackasses to ice fish! You must like it or you'd go find some open water.
::):smile:

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I am going to go find some open water and so is slayer...

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Oh please, quit your bitching. sack up son and drive a few hours south, nobody forces you jackasses to ice fish! You must like it or you'd go find some open water.
::):smile:
This.

I always itch my head at these people that seem to think "oh no, it's november.... Lakes are freezing and it's cold... I hate ice fishing so no fishing for me till spring!" Every tailwater in the state is completely open and fishable, with hungry fish. i did pretty good fishing green mtn from shore last week, and I'm sure all the grand county lakes will be fishing awesome with developing ice this month... Same with lake county, forebay, gross, etc....

****, if you're that desperate for warmwater species.... A hardly secret warm water discharge area is only 3 hours up I-76....

But it's not the same unless it's a Clearwater sand pit east on quincy I guess...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Ice fishing?...December Indian summer continues...Wallimodo the hunchback of the pond was released to ring forage fishes bells...what an ugly fish...

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
^^:lol:^^

Yea... He doesn't tell many people, but z is the founder of the Badminton/Backgammon Combo Club of Colorado (or the BBCCC).

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Ice fishing?...December Indian summer continues...Wallimodo the hunchback of the pond was released to ring forage fishes bells...what an ugly fish...

Hangin 'n bangin with the coburner today?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts