Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandfather is wondering what he may be able to get for this boat. It is very clean, 12' I think. No idea year or HP of the motor but it is also very clean and purrs. Trailer is an old motorcycle trlr converted with clean title.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
that is a good asking price but at this time of year it will be a hard sell. it looks like a 70s motor, the boat looks like it is newer, maybe 80s. I bought one like it about 5 years ago that needed a good clean up for 200.00 after I cleaned it up and some paint on the trailer and a good scrubbing on the motor. I sold it in May for 500.00 with all the coast guard gear to be legal

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
If it was spring, I would list it for $800. This time of year, probably $500. And be willing to go down a little.

Looks like a decent little boat.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
boat looks sweet, most old boats that age are trashed, $300-500, motor $200- $300, trailer maybe $100? so $600-$900 range but it is fall so lower end of range.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
The fact that it is fall is a very good point.

If you can hold out till spring you should be able to milk a few more $$'s out of the sale.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the help. I was thinking it was worth around $500. Gonna throw it on CL for $800 and see what happens...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts