Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Whats my over/under on bass caught at Pueblo

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  kirbydog 
#1 ·
I am going to Pueblo 5 -12 and i will take a pic of every fish I catch. What do you guys think will be my over under number. I am going to say 15. Keep in mind i have not had much luck there the last couple weeks but i think it will be hot tomorrow.

#4 ·
     OK WW....I'll give you the 15 so you can get it out of your system so we can meet up at 11 mile and start knocking off the pike!!!    ;D   
    BTW are you and the wife going to the No Name next weekend? If so be sure to bring an alarm clock.   8)
     Good luck bud and cya on the water!!!

#5 ·
Yeah i am going to the no name with my buddy. my wife has to work. If you are there and you see me stop and say hi. I love meeting fellow fishermen. Especially pike fishermen. I am going for a big one pike this year.

#7 ·
here is # 1

here is # 2

And thats all folks. LOL I tried. I lost a couple also but I didn't see them so i don't know if they were bass or not. I also caught 3 trout but I was not going for trout. I did see some big bass starting to get on beds so the spawn is starting. I most likely should have gone too the warmer side of the lake. Oh well I will be back next Friday. I hope I can get 15 or more bass then.

#10 ·
Acually Kirby i was throwing Senkos most of the day but i caught the spot trolling. I would go over points real close long lining it. The rapala bumped into something and I killed the motor then WHAM!!! They are moving in though kirby I saw about 5 spots ranging from 2- maybe 3, 3 1/2 pounds. I went in to on cove all the way to the back and there was a rocky shelf that came out and a bass nest on it with ,I kid you not, 3 SPOTS on it. One of them had to be 3 1/2 pounds. Two of them took off right away and i never saw them again but the male stayed on the nest. I am figuring the 2 that took off were females. It was a full moon last night so they dropped on that nest and were most likely still hanging around. I heard females do that sometimes. BIG man for real.

#11 ·
Waterwolves-I mostly fish the outside edge of where you can no longer see bottom-with the lower lake so clear thats 12-15' and deeper. I think the fish in shallower than that are real spooky and see you coming. I do the long cast thing and the fishing is definitely alot better when theres a little wind or low light 'cause I think it makes them less edgy in that clear water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.