Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The real question should really be, "Is dan going to work this weekend?" LOL. Anybody seriously know?

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
TroutFishingBear said:
The real question should really be, "Is dan going to work this weekend?" LOL. Anybody seriously know?
The forecast is for Temps in the 60's and 70's this weekend mostly sunny!

The weather forecast must be in error. I am off Fri, SAt, Sun and Mon.

I suppose we will have biblical proportion thunderstorms in the afternoons and quite possibly tornadoes.

Dan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Let me be the first to put a 20 in the pot to send Dan back to work this weekend. I'm trying to find my way up to Granby.

Terre

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll be in Pueblo or Horsetooth. I have two tournaments at HT this month so should make the trip up there. Just not looking forward to the drive. Looks like we will finally have some decent fishing weather though!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
dan your going to stay at home and try do get some work
done there right
your not going fishing right
please say your not going fishing

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
fishingkats said:
dan your going to stay at home and try do get some work
done there right
your not going fishing right
please say your not going fishing
I hate to break the news to you but I plan on fishing Friday, Saturday and Monday.

Dan

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Hay Dan. Where you headin this weekend? We'll be at Union on Sunday(Im sure everyone will be too) And ill be walking the dam on Friday at CC. Maybe we'll see you,

-Jay

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Jay,

At least one of the days I plan on hitting Union, probably Saturday. On Sunday I don't know what is going on, its Mothers day so my wife decides what happens that day. sometimes she likes to fish sometimes not.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts