Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

If the Broncos win on Sunday, it will put the Raiders in first in the West.

• I will root for the Broncos because I believe were not out of it yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will root for the Chiefs because I know its over and I hate the Raiders as much as I love the Bron

• Ive given up and I don't care anymore

• I hate football.

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an interesting question. Enjoy

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
I will root for the Broncos because I am a fan in good times and bad.... Come on man your a raiders fan... you know ALL about rooting for a team that sucks (not an opinion).

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol when you're right you're right, I do know all about it. lol

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Oh, come on. No Broncos fan is rooting for the Chiefs.

That doesn't make any sense. ::)

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Oyey said:
I will root for the Broncos because I am a fan in good times and bad.... Come on man your a raiders fan... you know ALL about rooting for a team that sucks (not an opinion).
:D :D

But the real question is will you do it with a paper bag on your head?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol Im sure with most people on here, I and them will proudly represent our teams regardless if we go 0-16. My theory is, its a good season as long as we go 2-14, with the 2 wins against the Broncos.

My thought process with the poll was, with me, at least over the past few years, if the Raiders lost, and the Broncos lost as well, the weekend was a wash, not good, but not bad. Raiders lose and Broncos win, it just sets up for a bad week lol you get the picture lol

If the situation was switched, and the Raiders were playing the Chiefs, and the Raiders winning would mean the Broncos taking over first place, Id root for the Raiders, but deep down inside, Id be perfectly ok with losing as long as it meant no good would come to the Broncos.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Actually, it's not nearly as much fun to root against the Raiders when they are as pathetic as they have been lately. Growing up in Kansas as a Chiefs fan, I've hated the Raiders for 50 years, and they're much more fun to hate when they are actually a threat.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Slimer said:
Oyey said:
:D :D

But the real question is will you do it with a paper bag on your head?
You pervert!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Oyey said:
Oyey hit the nail on the head with this comment! LAztown Kenny might disagree.

TH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts