Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Registered
4,780 Posts
TAL0362 said:
True, but what about a nice brookie and egg breakfast? Lakers are yummy, Kokanee too, heck, most fresh caught wild fish are way better then store bought.
Truer words were never spoken. I wish I had one of those breakfasts in front of me right now. But I was just listing my top favorites. All those trout and salmon type fishes have definitely not dropped off my list. No, indeedy. They are welcome on my table anytime. :)

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Never had Crappie or Walleye would like to try it some day after hearing all you guys tell me how tasty it is.
Had Catfish this year for the first time and was pleasantly suprised by how good it was.

Salmon / Trout = Any Kind....Any Time.... Any Where!!!

TH

· Registered
361 Posts
i was looking at a magazine and it had an article on a couple guys who make walleye on a stick and sell it at county fairs and fishing tournaments man they stuff just looked amazing.(i refrained from using that mags. name due to a conflict of interest)

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
tbmanivong said:
Just curious, has anyone try eating a grayling, bullhead or suckers?
Bullheads are very boney not worth it if you ask me... But I dont like fish anyways.

· Registered
24,883 Posts
The plate of crunchy baked walleye fillets I am eating while typing this!...with mashed spuds and butter and a berverage!

James is right about the Hawaiian fish...it is awesome...it is called Ono...

I have had bullheads caught out of clean Minnesota lakes as a kid...they were as good as channels...which is near the top with walleyes and perch in freshwater...

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.