Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a few, but I bet there are plenty out there. And I'm sure I'd get a good laugh from it. What names have you heard or come up with?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TthePikester said:
A Mexican Barney Frank!!! Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!! >:D
I seriously laughed my a$$ off. I was really thinking of making a post right after I posted this saying

Dave, I got this for you....

<Insert fat Mexican Barney Frank joke here>

And I've moved up Pikester. That trip up to Barr a few weeks ago, I only had bait in the water for like 20 minutes. I got to use all of my other toys! lol

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Mexican Barney Frank said:
TthePikester said:
A Mexican Barney Frank!!! Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!! >:D
I seriously laughed my a$$ off. I was really thinking of making a post right after I posted this saying

Dave, I got this for you....

<Insert fat Mexican Barney Frank joke here>

And I've moved up Pikester. That trip up to Barr a few weeks ago, I only had bait in the water for like 20 minutes. I got to use all of my other toys! lol
LOL...Not a thing wrong with Powerbait!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
"Sinker Chuckers" or "Sinker Drowners"

"Litterbugs", unfortunately applies quite frequently, and not just the aluminum covers from the Powerbait Jars.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
When I go cat fishing my buddy calls me a "bait chucking cracker"

I kinda hurts... :'(

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
What an odd topic...bait is just another tool in the arsenal to catch fish...I have seen plenty of rapala boxes, kastmaster packages...if flies came packaged you would see fly litter too...litterbugs are litterbugs...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I think its funny how so many people look down on bait fisherman. For starters if you still don't get amped up to watch a bobber go down theres something wrong. Even if bait fishing was as simple as throwing a worm on a hook and waiting if it works whats the problem?

I've seen a few different times where a bait fisherman was hammering fish under a slip bobber with minnows, and out fishing lure fisherman. Lure fisherman go to the store and buy minnows out of frustration and still only catch a tenth of what the guy with the slip bobber is using.

The litter issue is lame....I see just as many spinnderbait wrappers, lure packages etc.... Not to mention go to a tailwater and see how many little fly containers are on the banks. People that litter are assholes and come in all shapes and sizes...It's not just bait fisherman.

If I heard huge cats where biting on horseshit I'd use it.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I use whatever works. A bobber with bait under it has saved me on plenty of long drive fishing trips!

Bait dunker is the most common term i hear, so im a proud bait dunker lol.

I always have a back pack full of pointers, visions, and such, but i make sure i never leave the house without my bobbers!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
zman said:
What an odd topic...bait is just another tool in the arsenal to catch fish...I have seen plenty of rapala boxes, kastmaster packages...if flies came packaged you would see fly litter too...litterbugs are litterbugs...
I will certainly agree on the litter - it comes from all styles of fisherman and people

1 - 20 of 26 Posts