Discussion Starter #1
Selling the wheels and tires off a 2016 Jeep Rubicon

Only 2086 miles on the tires

LT255/75R17 BFG mud terrain and 17 wheels ...If interested p.m. me

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. ...so we're asking 750 for the set of 5 jeep tires and wheels here are a few pics/thumbnails

We will also have a set of 5 tires and wheels bolt Pattern Is 8x180 That are LT245/75r17 not sure of the brand when truck arrives I will post pics and price

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so we still have a few things that we need to get rid of

A set of 5 tires and wheels asking $400 they have about hundred and fifty miles on them

A chest freezer asking $75

And a set of 16 inch Alcoa wheels...I'm willing to give them away as long as you are putting them on a GMT400

We also have a couple of Couches over here so if you need a couch please come get one

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Wish you could shrink those mud-terrains down to 16"..........I`d be all over them. They are GREAT off roaders. I raced off-road for many years with a BFG sponsorship. NEVER EVER lost a tire and believe me we tortured them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were able to donate/sale the majority of the items above the Firestone tires are still available.... make me an offer

There is nothing wrong with this recliner other than it does not match the couch my wife just bought she said she paid 900 for the recliner I'm willing to give it to one of you lucky souls for 200 ....thank me with beer

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now my beloved is saying she Is not sure what we paid for it.....

And to drop the price to 100...

Next stop Goodwill...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you still have those mudterrains and rims
My wife's Rubicon tires and wheels sold shortly after posting... no longer available

If anybody WANTS "for free" those Firestone tires and chevy wheels contact me through p.m. and they're yours

1 - 12 of 12 Posts