Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping for a trip this spring and was considering the Miracle Mile as a destination. When is the best time to head that way, and how much public access can a person expect? Thanks

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Salmo,
Thank you for the info. I'm hoping that I'll have the time and resources to make the trip in May, when the winter weather is at least less common. I've been looking at the Wyoming fishing sites and trying to get as much information as I can, as this will likely be my only out of state trip of the year and I want to make the very best of it. I know this is a bit subjective, but how long should a person stay to really get the 'feel' for the water? Is a week too short?
Also, what types of patterns should I be planning on using at that time of year? Much thanks for any info you can provide!

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do any of you have any photos of the river? I've never been there and would sure like to see what I'm getting myself into! Thanks!

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow Rottal, I had no idea it was so open. It looks kinda like the Gunny above Blue Mesa. Now I'm FIRED UP!! Thanks!

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right on everybody...I'm going to plan for M-F trip in early April. I can't wait! Thanks for all the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.