Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,266 Posts
Although I agree with you, ATK...... "Trout are trout. They're pretty, they're fun to pass the time, but eventually, one yearns for a bigger, better challenge." this I don't agree with. Different strokes for different folks, but being aware that fisheries can and should be diverse through out the state is important. Don't live in a trout bubble. ****, I have even heard some people wanting to get rid of their boat cause they are in slight love with sissy sticking.

I think little CM is missing the point. DOW needs to do a better job managing waters with specific species that fit that fishery. Can't just throw out trout everywhere like it's fish welfare.

I even heard a nasty rumor that you been trying to get out with a sissy stick, ATK. Say it ain't so!

· Registered
3,266 Posts
Those selfish reasons are good for everyone. My first solo fishing trips were riding my bike to Wash Park to fish for gills in Grasmere lake when I was a youngin . Would search the house for change to buy me some gold hooks and fireballs,lol. Would spend countless days and hours around the lake sight fishing for them with my bait and hook hanging under a bobber. DD def knows whats up.

· Registered
3,266 Posts
I try to be well learned in as many disciplines as I can, big dog! I used to flail like there was no tomorrow. I was never that great at it, but I can work my way around a stretch of water.

I guess what I was trying to say is, I don't hate trout or anyone that prefers to fish for them, but I do hate being told this is what your money gets you, take or leave it.
Fashos.

I wonder if we can get someone to take us out for some sissy sticking. Looks like fun.

1 - 6 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.