Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,009 Posts
It's funny how most of the bait shops especially 11 mile lures you into buying there stuff. Happens to me everytime. You go in anticipating the usuall (excellent - LMAO) fishing report, and come out dropping around $10 everytime.

· Registered
1,009 Posts
Slayer I like your attitude and your rite. I've caught some pike from there also but sometimes the bait shops go a little to far with their stories, if you know what I mean. Lures that were good last year might not be this month (Bunny tails ILMAO). I really think that sometimes they're just trying to get rid of their crap. But for some reason I always seem to buy it ??? I guess I'm just tryin to support their shop because they're great people and 11 Mile just would'nt be the same with out them.

??? ??? ??? ???

One more note. Bunny Tails really do work. When Ed Marsh used to be with us he gave me plenty of pointers about that lake and that fly the be specific. He'd alway carry pictures of his trophy catches and most of his pikes from there were from that fly. Certain color only though. Back to 11 Mile, now they would try to sell you all the colors ??? ??? ??? Can't stop laughing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.