Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you all heading this weekend? I'm going to blue mesa. I'll be laker fishing in the mornings (cuz they bite best then) and then in the afternoon as the laker fishing slows down I'll be fishing for perch, kokes, rainbows, or browns, basically whatever is biting.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Hopefully the majority of use will be headed to granby... you guys should try to make it out this way. I think Cochise is coming.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I unfortunately have to work a 48 hour shift on Friday and Sunday. So Granby is out for me. On Sunday I might hit Chatfield, looks like I might be able to get in some open water shore fishiing.

Dan

That was the shortest Ice fishing season I have seen at Chatfield............Damn global warming............. ::)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Me and my buddy are headin over to 11 mile for the GRAND SLAM on saturday. Were planning on hitting the shallows west of lazy boy, and with any luck we'll land some decent trout early, then race to witchers to score some kokes.

When all that fails, i heard they got killer buffalo burgers at weigh in!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Myself and my partner are also headed to 11 mile tournament. DIdn't do so well in the first tournament up there last year we hope we do better this year. Scody maybe we will see you there. I will likely be around Howbert Point somewhere.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll be at 11 Mile tomorrow and get firewood this weekend.I hope you guys entering the tournament don't get the
wind like yesterday up there.Absolutely the worst fishing conditions I've been in for four years that Ive been going there.Good luck Saturday.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Blue mesa? I was there last Friday. Most of the reservoir was basically open water. It was iced only near the bridge to the Lake City and maybe a couple of miles down. The fishing for rainbows was excellent, but I do not know about macs in that area...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think we'll go back to terryall on sunday & give the fish
another lesson. Try to hone the skills a little for the upcoming stagecoach trip next weekend. if anyone goes
on sunday come knock on my hut & shoot the bull. we'll be
in two eskimo green huts probably over by the rocks to
the right of the boat ramp. everyone be carefull out there
& drive safe. go get em !!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts