Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone heading this weekend? Id like to take the boat out but would like to avoid crowds. Anyone have a suggestion???

-Jay

·
Registered
16,562 Posts
Go to Nee Grande,shouldnt be anybody there!That way you can report for us!

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Jay

Lonetree usually isnt that crowded since it is wakeless...and it isnt that far...it is also full of water...a short boat ramp...

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill look into Loanetree. Was also thinking about maybe hitting Union, Any thoughts?

-Jay

·
Registered
296 Posts
union should be good this weekend with nthe way the weather has been water temp last saturday was 49 degrees i personally am gooing to hit granby again

·
Registered
16,562 Posts
Hey BB I might hit granby on sat. but Ill be hikin down the colorado inlet.Open water fishin.Unless spinney opens on sat. ill be there.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I'm thinking about hitting jerry creek reservoir #1 for some spring bass, provided the weather stays warm.

·
Registered
296 Posts
right on slayer i like to fish columbine bay it is a hike well it useto be now we have sleds so its not so bad i will be fishin the east side boat dock i hope ice permitting but if spinney opens you will see me there i have a black and yellow skeeter kick boat you will see me on it rippin lip

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I'm going to be in Ordway this weekend so hopefully I can wet a line on Sunday at Lake Henry. Depends how long girlfriends great grandma's 90th birthday party lasts. YOu know those old timers can throw down.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CHRIS said:
Going to hit Union Sunday, fat rainbows and strong wipers are the ticket.
I think thats where ill be. Never been there and need somewhere to go to avoid the water-sport'ers.

-Jay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts