Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
gander in aurora is like a 15-20min drive, c470 to I25N, to 225, take the first exit after parker rd, go straight through the light, and gander is about a mile up. They have a frezzer full, with semi-reasonable prices

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I find there minnows to be cheap there! $1.91 for a dozen. And you allways end up with four dozen minnows for the price of one! I'm not sure teh bait shop on quincy & Parker sells sucker meat! But you could try and give them a call!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discount Tackle south of Evans on Sante Fe... They are on the west side of Sante Fe, so you need to be in the south-bound lane.

Discount Tackle
2645 S Santa Fe Dr

Quite an interesting place -- well worth exploring for a variety of fishing gear, from fly fishing to ice fishing.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
zenlikefishing said:
Discount Tackle south of Evans on Sante Fe... They are on the west side of Sante Fe, so you need to be in the south-bound lane.

Discount Tackle
2645 S Santa Fe Dr

Quite an interesting place -- well worth exploring for a variety of fishing gear, from fly fishing to ice fishing.
Yes, Great group of guys at discount tackle also!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
No, but that name got you in the door, didn't it? ;D Actually they do have some good prices sometimes, but mostly they are convenient, right there before you hop on 285 and head up the hill. A lot of times I buy lures and stuff at Walmart but I make it a point try to support the small independent businessman when I can. There aren't that many local tackle shops left. When places like Discount go out of business, do you think Walmart is going to carry frozen suckers or wax worms? Heck no! ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a outfit that will mail next day if you need, can find contact info on westernslope craigslist sports section. Cant remember their name but they vacseal their products.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Water on the Platte is really high and murky right now. Forget sight fishing.. Unless you go south of 285.... I haven't tried there yet. But over here at Alameda and as far south as Florida (the area I've been scouting) you can't see sh**.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts