Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a bait shop somewhere near Littleton to get some bait. Sportsmanwherehouse only had worms when I was in there last. Any suggestions. Also are there any bait shops down by Terryall going to try to get there this Thurs. Thanks everyone and good fishing..

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
These are the closest two that I know that I think have a full range of bait...I would call first...there is nothing in Littleton other than Sportsmans...

High Country Bass'n Shop
(303) 934-4156
1126 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver, CO Map

Valley Country Tackle
(303) 680-3544
4351 S Parker Rd
Aurora, CO Map

·
Registered
509 Posts
I also live in Littleton. I've gone to the petsmart on Wadsworth near home depot for mealies and wax worms.
The quality of the wax were good, the mealies not so good. My favorite bait shop is Bill's Live Bait. He's at 60th and Washington near the denver merchandise mart. His bait is by far the best in quality of anyone in the city. It's worth the trip if you can get up there.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the idea of the Petsmart never thought of that one. Was very suprised that sportsman just had worms. Thanks a bunch... And if anbody else has weekdays off like I do and wants to go out Thurs to Terryall let me know..

C

·
0 Posts
There also is Discount Fishing on Sate Fe 3 blocks south of evans on the west side.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Is that little fishing shop still open at Federal/Hampden?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts