Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Try Gander in Aurora, they should have a worm blower. If not try one of the local parks, a lot of junkies seem to leave their used syringes laying around. :eek: :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gandere does have em just called em, and it costs $2.99....thanks guys
tight lines i ll be hitting Cherry Creek and maybe Windsor lake to night wish me luck...
Tight Lines
Mehdi

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Medster said:
tight lines i ll be hitting Cherry Creek and maybe Windsor lake to night wish me luck...
Tight Lines
Mehdi
Yes, they have worm blowers, but you're not going to like it. The gauge on the needle is too big, so the hole let's all of the air out.

Thus, my recommendation of a diabetic needle... But live and learn, I guess. I did. ;)

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
J.R.R. Trollin'Ken said:
Medster said:
Tight Lines
Mehdi
Yes, they have worm blowers, but you're not going to like it. The gauge on the needle is too big, so the hole let's all of the air out.

Thus, my recommendation of a diabetic needle... But live and learn, I guess. I did. ;)
LOL...I'm tellin ya...hit DelMar Park and look around in the bushes!!! ::)

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Medster said:
Hey people can anyone tell me where i can get an instrument to inject air into worms in the Aurora area???? New to the area
You got a lot of smart ass answers to this innocuously phrased question.

Just imagine what you would have gotten with different phrasing asking where you could find a worm blower.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts