Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any mods care to explain? Courtesy of a PM would be nice. :mad:

That seemed to be a good wholeheartedly fun thread when I left from work yesterday. Everyone joking around....even the folks that don't normally get along well...

What the hell...

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Re: Where the hell did my nascar, hockey, soccer thread go?

Aww, Kyle got butt hurt over a deleted thread. I've had many a thread removed for no darn reason and no PM explaining anything....

·
Registered
5,341 Posts

perhaps after the Danica pics the thread took a turn ? I know some of the comments were getting almost NASCAR trashy

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

Chodiak I believe...
He called the

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Andrew complained! I know it! :D :D

KK

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

FLYFISHGEEK said:
perhaps after the Danica pics the thread took a turn ? I know some of the comments were getting almost NASCAR trashy
Danica pics??????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

Weren't we just talking about other mods stepping it up because Z was getting over worked? And isn't this,
Where the hell did my nascar, hockey, soccer thread go?, 2?
I seems like talking crap about a mod didn't get anybody anywhere yesterday, not sure how far it's gonna get you guys today.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Well I can understand if someone was posting inappropriate photos (no matter how awesome they are).....but you would think it would be easy to just delete the post....not the whole thread. Perhaps there is a mod out there that loves nascar, soccer, AND hockey? :eek: :eek: :eek: I couldn't believe it unless I had proof though....I don't know anyone who loves all three... >:D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The Situation said:
Weren't we just talking about other mods stepping it up because Z was getting over worked? And isn't this,
Where the hell did my nascar, hockey, soccer thread go?, 2?
I seems like talking crap about a mod didn't get anybody anywhere yesterday, not sure how far it's gonna get you guys today.
This isn't a political thread JS....move along.

2? I just got on this morning to see the results of the poll and it was gone.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

Ya, unless I had a vision of the future, I believe the thread was taken down, and a "what happened to the thread", thread got started, and it was pretty much a Kodiak bashing, and now, seeing that you've started this one, it looks like that other thread is gone too

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The Situation said:
Ya, unless Im had a vision of the future, I believe the thread was taken down, and a what happened to the thread, thread got started, and it was pretty much a Kodiak bashing, and now, seeing that you've started this one, it looks like that other thread is gone too
Hmmm...never saw that other one. But that was my thread....thus....this thread.

There's plenty of ass garbage threads on the first few pages on off topic to delete....just wondering why a sports thread that was entertaining got axed.

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Once again...fill this out and send it to Andy for a hearing!!! ;D The second thread became a Kodiak bash fest so I don't blame them for trashing it!!! >:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts