Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not received my renewal form to get my boat registered and the boat sticker for
2022. Are they just late getting them out-talked to another guy and he doesn't have his
renewal either.

·
P I K E
10,286 Posts
Ummmmmm....I haven't got mine yet either! Let us know what you find out please bud!

·
Registered
16,896 Posts
Me neither. Maybe its all online now?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I;m not very good at doing things on line so I'll call CPW Monday and see what they have to say.

Seems to me the same thing happened last year and they were giving a grace period because
they were not getting the renewal forms mailed in time.

·
P I K E
10,286 Posts
OK, just checked and all renewals can be done online at the CPW webstore where if you have an account all you stuff can be done there since they all show up in you file!
Renew Your Registration Online
Online registration renewal for vehicles and vessels is now available to people who already have their vehicle registrations added to their CPWShop.com accounts

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, just checked and all renewals can be done online at the CPW webstore where if you have an account all you stuff can be done there since they all show up in you file!
Renew Your Registration Online
Online registration renewal for vehicles and vessels is now available to people who already have their vehicle registrations added to their CPWShop.com accounts
thanks a lot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts