Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Ill give the bobos a break and maybe fish the Crack on Sat. or Sun.

Gonna be nice out.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Pound some ducks up north, then may try to pirate someone's ship for eyes Sunday.

I may even head back up further north on Sunday, if I can't hop on someone's boat. To heck with watching football when the weather gonna be something wicked like it is forecast to be.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Actually Argentinian.

Gunna beat the ship outa the kokanees this weekend...Grand County style.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn you're right! Why did I think he was German?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Because technically there are 2 Popes alive, and the last one was German (Pope Benedict XVI). As Pope Emeritus, Benedict retains the style of His Holiness, and the title of Pope, and continues to dress in the papal color of white.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guess I've been fishing too much to notice.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't wait to hit up Heart Lake near Yampa next year. Will have to invest in an ATV to get there, though.
Heart was one of my secret jewels back in the day. Still has some nice fish but the outfitters and forest service teamed up to widen the trail to allow ATVers the 7 mile run to the lake. So the outfitters drag all these fat slobs up there to rape the lake for money. Sad but true-

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Heart was one of my secret jewels back in the day. Still has some nice fish but the outfitters and forest service teamed up to widen the trail to allow ATVers the 7 mile run to the lake. So the outfitters drag all these fat slobs up there to rape the lake for money. Sad but true-
Saw one of your old posts on it; also saw big ass fish pulled out of it a week ago. Also saw several lines snapped; the trail isn't in the best of conditions now and ATV passage was a challenge in places.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saw one of your old posts on it; also saw big ass fish pulled out of it a week ago. Also saw several lines snapped; the trail isn't in the best of conditions now and ATV passage was a challenge in places.
Nice. Ain't been up there in a while. Prolly hit it at ice-out.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
South Park again. I better get my pike!
Yup last chance for romance.
Maybe for those who only fish South Park from a boat. There's still plenty of open water time left and South Park isn't the only place that has big pike. Besides, there's always ice-fishing. Perhaps you can become BFNMWIFF (Big Fish No Matter What I Fish From) BFLB

1 - 20 of 33 Posts