Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys buy your trailer tires in town? Im looking to get two new 5.3-12 trailer tires and one 5.3-12 with the wheel as well. I hoping someone has them in stock in town.

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Check Pep Boys out! I use to get my old 4.80-12's mounted on rims for my old boat trailer at the one on 44th and Wads. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I just buy the tire with the wheel-not much more than buying just the tire and the labor to put it on the old rim.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Try discount and wally world stocks trailer tires...call them rather than running around...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Try Tractor Supply Company or Bomgaars they both have mounted tires/wheels.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I only get tires at Discount after years and years of absolutely amazing service. This is one of the few businesses that I will support without even considering other places. Prices are always competitive too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8):cool::cool:I just called Discount. They have the tire mounted on a 12 inch rim for $49.99 Cant beat that price! Thanks guys
8)

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I have been going to Discount for years. Great service and best prices around. The only complaint I have is those guys tend to underestimate their wait times but it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So i just pick up the tires at discount. In and out in 10 mins. The only complaint I have, and this might just be a standard charge, is they charged $16 extra dollars for the pre mounted tires a piece. Again that might be standard, but the out the door price went up to $69.99 vs the $49.99 I was told on the phone. Anyways brought the tire home and put it on the trailer in 10 mins and now I'm ready to hit the water!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts