Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been a couple places posted on the forum here a while back that had good deals on tube jigs. I can't seem to find any past info. Do any of you have any suggestions to get some different looks? Or is Bass Pro the place to go? Thanks for any info!

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
BPS

Sportsman's

Gander

In that order. Gander store brand tubes are great (IMO), my friend Sig likes the BPS store brand. Sportsman's has a sick selection of plastics.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
there are a ton of colors at BPS that i guarantee you don't get thrown by a bunch of people. green pumpkin is the standard, but so many other choices.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
marledge said:
there are a ton of colors at BPS that i guarantee you don't get thrown by a bunch of people. green pumpkin is the standard, but so many other choices.
Agreed. BPS has a much larger selection...

The standard, go-to colors that I use (ie; green pumpkin) and others, I just use the Gander brand cuz they work for me.

But if you're looking for a lot more variety, BPS has that. As does Sportsman's.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool. that's what i'm looking for. a place to get different colors! I wasn't sure if there is a place to get obscure colors on the net or if some local shops have em. thanks for the info!

Jim

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I would contact Don Speas with Falcon Tackle. Great prices as well as tubes. If you need a number, PM me and I will give it to you. He is local(Littleton) and you will get the tubes much cheaper than ANYWHERE else...........

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
I would contact Don Speas with Falcon Tackle. Great prices as well as tubes. If you need a number, PM me and I will give it to you. He is local(Littleton) and you will get the tubes much cheaper than ANYWHERE else...........
Don't want to share with the group? :p

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
x2!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Deuceu72 said:
Don't want to share with the group? :p
Google works just fine. Phone: (303) 973-2158

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts