Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
10,399 Posts
swimbait said:
buy a good scale (Chatillion or a REAL Boga Grip)

send it to a place that does scale certification.

send it to the IGFA.
This does not work because a slight bump can offset a calibrated instrament. But it will give a good estamate. Call a DOW office or the grocery store.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.