Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was planning on going fishing tomorrow morning and wanted to leave early however does anyon know where I can pick up some things early in the morning because Im assuming there is nothing open right now not even a walmart right? I just need a few things what do yall think? what time do you think these places will open?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Where are you going fishing? I plan on going to Redfeathers and could hook you up with some. PM me if your interested. Have mealworms and waxies.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool of you and I appreciate the thought but I was gonna head to Georgetown or or something around there I really havent decided actually.... I have never been to Redfeathers how is it up there isnt it located in northern Co???or am I wrong..?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Loaf n Jug? Some of them sell worms... usually Gas stations close to fishing locations sell worms.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Hatchmaster said:
I'm sure all super wal-marts are open 24 hours no matter what.
All the wal-marts here are closed right now... I went looking for a resturant to eat at and there is nothing open Denny's, a few asian buffets and gas stations.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I would guess that Wal Marts will be opening midnight tonight. If not, there is a exit I think after Idaho Springs on the way to Georgetown (if it isn't after it's right before). I think it's after though. Anyway, it has a Burger King, a Max snowboard rental, and a huge gas station w/ a subway in it. They may have something. Most gas stations have one of those small fridges w/ live bait. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Yo pit,
I would consider something North due to the traffic coming back on Monday I-70 sucks on holidays. Just a thought.

·
Registered
171 Posts
anybody ever notice also that the crawlers at wal mart are huge compared to crawlers purchased anywhere else? or maybe it's just me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts