Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I are thinking about going over to Dillon Res. to fish for kok's. First time for both of us. Where is a good place to park and also a good place to drill and wet our lines? Thanks for any info. Tight lines.8)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Since no body has helped you out I thought I could give you my 2 cents. Park at the snake river arm. Walk about 15 feet from the rocks and fish. It is getting a bit late for kokes there. May be better off heading to wolford.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Fishboycarl with his new and improved mindset here on CF gave you the right advise.
We still have been catching a few kokes at the snake. but seems like 7 out of 10 are spawned out females and aren't getting that many, 3 or 4 a trip. There was a bunch that came in late and we are getting a few that still have eggs. Make the extra drive to wolf or over to clear creek If you want quality ice fishing for kokes right now. Check out our the vids on fishdillon.com and our facebook to see what has been going down on Dillon. Feel free to e-mail with any questions.

Heres a couple pics of the better fish we have seen in the last week.

This kid is 12, he got the Dillon grand slam. Koke, Bow, Char, and Brown

This are best char yet this year at 18", last year I got a couple over 20.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts