Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ePiC's post reminded me that it might be a good idea for folks to share some nearby sites for good Christmas lights. In Broomfield, there is a legendary house at 13941 Tincup Circle which is amazing. They are usually finished by about December 20th and when I drove by tonight it looked they they were about 75% done. In fact, the whole neighborhood goes out of their way at Christmastime and so there are lots of other houses to view.

Where are the good Christmas light displays near you?

·
Registered
862 Posts
i have a few good ones around my house it also seems like this neighborhood is pretty good for lights (Arvada area) nothin spectacular however some are pretty cool over by where i used to live there are two houses right on pecos and 96th at the bottom of the hill that pretty much team up and do a big 2 house display with things like santa his reindeer and sled going from one roof to the other i havent checked it out this yr but im sure they will do it they have been doin it for yrs definitely worth checkin out if your around that area

·
Registered
297 Posts
There's a relly good one just west of Standley Lake on Alkire, just south of 96th. it sits back off of the road on the west side, but they have room to drive down the private road and turn around to get back out.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
By far in Aurora: There is a reitrerment village on Alameda W of Havana. By far the best around.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Dan said:
Jay_In_Parker said:
By far in Aurora: There is a reitrerment village on Alameda W of Havana. By far the best around.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]
Windsor Gardens

Dan

Thats the one. Best ive seen in the Metro area.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
the best light show is in the sky just get away from the city lights grab a warm blanket on a clear night lay down, look up and enjoy. no comparison

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fwiw, here is a photo I took tonight of that Tincup Circle house I was mentioning. It looks like their lights go until ~11PM and the sign says they will be on through January 1. The owner of this house had just started turning off displays when I took the picture. When everything is on, all four of the windows in the front have some sort of display in them.

I'd hate to pay the electric bill! :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts