Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weather freekin SUCKS! I don't care to drive icy mountain roads filled with morons just to catch a few slimers. Me and Z were gonna take the boat to Mac and jig up some walleyes. That ain't gonna happen. I'm actually sitting here pissed off and whiny.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It's certainly near the end for a lot of things, I understand the whining. I am fishing today and Thanksgiving before retiring for the year. Might get a Washington steelhead trip in during Christmas week though.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hit the rivers Slayer. Fishing has been great!!
-:mad:

What I said:
I don't care to drive icy mountain roads filled with morons just to catch a few slimers.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What drive I-25 to Plo on icy roads filled with morons to catch a few slimers???

·
Registered
803 Posts
Gota get out of the house, have had family here since Saturday and their leaving this Saturday. Going somewhere on Sunday, maybe Monday too. Maybe Dillon, I want to stand on some ice somewhere.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gota get out of the house, have had family here since Saturday and their leaving this Saturday. Going somewhere on Sunday, maybe Monday too. Maybe Dillon, I want to stand on some ice somewhere.
But it's DILLON!:embarassed:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I guess you will never learn not to lurk... :D Family & friends this week. But, I do intend to "drive icy mountain roads filled with morons just to catch a few slimers" next week. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Those smoked kokes and crackers are delicious:tongue:
On hell yeah! Smoke em heavy with some Pecan, put in canning jars & pressure cook em. Canned smoked Salmon!! Good beer food, keeps well.
Yeah,I'll be with the morons on the icy roads Friday to join the masses fishing the Swiss cheese ice at Dillon:eek::twitch:at least I'll be a designated passenger!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Don't be a bunch of sissies, where I'm at right now at 7:00 it is -9 degrees and -22 windchill!!! It's Frickin colder than chit! Gonna stay in today and get fatter then may drive down the Madison Valley tomorrow. There are big icebergs floating down the Yellowstone, haven't checked out any lakes here.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...stay warm!!!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Lake Conroe, Tx. Water temp 64-66. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts