Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hitting the local pond to try and get some pre-spawn bass.

Went to Cabela's and picked up some Ugly Stick Polarized shades that block out the peripheral light remarkably well. Hoping I can see my line better.

I also picked up some 1/4 oz shaky head jigs, green pumpkin and black and blue worms, a suspending Rapala Xrap slashbait (jerkbait), replaced the orange/chrome and gold Kastys I lost the last outing and picked up a weedless spoon.

I was disappointed Cabela's didn't have any suspend-dots. The guys in the fishing dept didn't even know what I was talking about.

Where and/or what species are you all fishing this weekend?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
IF I get out(work, taxes, spring cleanin) it will be local river.

Went last night for an hour or so. Started out nymphing with no positive results so change to streamer and had a couple hook ups. Nice to see the fish are getting out of their winter slumber.

·
Registered
9,158 Posts
We talking near ft lupton? How far off 52? N or s side?
I'm not gonna dump all the goods. But I will save you from wasting your time and a bullshit hike.

A fishing close to home book is a great investment.

Also if you're a Hudson resident, do some research on Jackson lake.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Well I was gonna do 3 nights of the big fish board bite...since it hasnt started I have to go to Plan B...bwahahahahahha Plan B...sign Mark Sanchez as my shitty new qb...bwahahahahahaha Christmas in March!...thanks horseface!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Well I was gonna do 3 nights of the big fish board bite...since it hasnt started I have to go to Plan B...bwahahahahahha Plan B...sign Mark Sanchez as my shitty new qb...bwahahahahahaha Christmas in March!...thanks horseface!
Sounds Brutal, glad you survived the first without shooting yourself.

He should of gone out in glory with Manning, lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts