·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going SW Barr Saturday, then N Barr on Monday.:thumb:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Taking 2 great nephews to a small lake that shall remain unnamed. It's a great place to take kids especially for their first fishing trip. It's a small hike and fly and lure only, but the fish are plentiful and willing on a fly and bubble.
Then, maybe, Sunday I'll hit Pueblo for some walleyes...haven't fished for 'em for a while.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Kinda busy, but I might be tempted to go for wipers at north Barr.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
ive got a couple squirrels you can have, there fed well on peaches, grapes, apples and tomatoes.as far as fishing im going to west Barr again

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Green Mountain Falls attending the Mile High Mystery Conference then off to the Flat Tops looking for Mysteries, might even take a rod!

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
That looks really interesting. Especially now that the Navy has admitted that it's pilots have seen ufos.
Yeah it was really interesting! 2 speakers from MUFON, 2 speakers that are Bigfoot researchers, Joe Hauser from the Montana Vortex and Dave Paulidise from Missing 411. Then got to spend 4 days in the forests with Bobo Fay from Finding Bigfoot and Connie Willis from Coast to Coast AM radio! I'm beat!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yeah it was really interesting! 2 speakers from MUFON, 2 speakers that are Bigfoot researchers, Joe Hauser from the Montana Vortex and Dave Paulidise from Missing 411. Then got to spend 4 days in the forests with Bobo Fay from Finding Bigfoot and Connie Willis from Coast to Coast AM radio! I'm beat!
Did you sniff around the woods around GMF or only the Flat Tops?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Last second decision as I type this I am getting ready for Granby. Hopefully I can get on some pre-spawn browns.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Cool... thought you may have looked above GMF since there was a sighting there several years back. Find anything good at the Tops?

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A little too far North I'm thinking-

1 - 20 of 40 Posts