Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not only has Slayer not posted a a report in a couple of weeks, but he is not posting his usual "Where to?" thread... so here it is.

I am not going anywhere this weekend. The pike thread has had me thinking about pike a lot this week, but I have some duties I must fulfill within my community. I plan to fish on election night. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
PIKE

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Catching up on schoolwork and probably make a batch of cider and brew a batch of beer when the kiddos go to sleep and my better half is at work.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Heading down the hill to Denver to visit my brother and his family in Arvada, BUT we'd like to sneak out for a few hours tonight and wash some lures. Being that Standley does not allow night fishing, what would be the best option to chase eyes. I'm thinking Chattfield, but don't know if there are any other "Sleepers" out there we might try. AO, where would you go right now? Only looking for recommendations of other reservoirs and I'll figure it out from there. Muchas Gracias!!!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heading down the hill to Denver to visit my brother and his family in Arvada, BUT we'd like to sneak out for a few hours tonight and wash some lures. Being that Standley does not allow night fishing, what would be the best option to chase eyes. I'm thinking Chattfield, but don't know if there are any other "Sleepers" out there we might try. AO, where would you go right now? Only looking for recommendations of other reservoirs and I'll figure it out from there. Muchas Gracias!!!
I must admit that I haven't fished Chatfield much since I sold my boat, but it used to be my go to lake south of Denver. PM coming your way.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Hater! You're comin' to my hood, and I can't get a text? :D

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
probably gonna hit a bass pond this weekend... next weekend is a return to the void to see if browns are marching up. After that local and laying low for a while.....

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude! The Z curse 2 weeks in a row takes awhile to wear off-
Fool you once, shame on Z. Fool you twice, shame on you! ;D OK, seriously, that sucks. We heard from #1 but what about #2?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Hater! You're comin' to my hood, and I can't get a text? :D
Trying to throw together a plan for tonight Kennay, would love it if you want to meet up and burn some midnight oil. Gotta get to Denver and firm up plans with my bro, and I will definitely shoot you a text with deets.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts