Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you fishing this weekend and what for?

One day, I am going to fish juniata for some walleyes, rainbows, and smallmouth. My main goal is the walleye but I usually incidentally get a rainbow and a smallmouth or two. The rainbows are big so they are a good catch.
The other day, I'm going to fish jerry creek reservoir#1 for some bass and big bluegill.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I'm guessing Pueblo for spots and smallies. I'm guessing with all these fronts the fishing will be marginal but I worked hard this week and I just need to get out. Is it gonna be bad weather on the western slope too? Ed

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ed Marcol said:
Is it gonna be bad weather on the western slope too? Ed
Its kinda been bad weather all week. I think it is supposed to be windy and possibly rain, with highs in the upper 60's. I figure that's good enough to catch bass at least, I am taking a gamble with the walleye.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
After I get off work Sat, I'm go pick up the kid and head over to pikeview more then likely only trout will be caught.  The kid has a baseball game and Sunday I'm thinking of going to one of the fLy fishing seminars.  With the weather like it is lately the warm water species probly holding where they are or moving deeper.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I might try CherryCreek Sat. Night. I wanted to hit Union on Sunday but once again the weather is stopping that.

-Jay

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
I had to promise the wife some much-neglected yardwork this weekend,but with the crummy weather,maybe I can sneak in a day at Granby!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Chatfield looks good this morning. Suns out and not many clouds yet. I am going to get out there before the afternoon rains come.

I'll be the guy in the camo hat draggin an empty stringer...... and fluffy......

M

·
0 Posts
Rapala Pro Fishing for me -- I am oncall and cannot get to far from the computer.

M

·
0 Posts
the games has its quirks, but is pretty fun. I feel like setting a size 2 treble hook in that stupid guide's head sometimes. " I recommend the super shad rap". ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
LoL, my girl would kick my butt if I bought that game or any other fishing game. As it is she is always saying if your not fishing your in there on your computer talking about fishing or reading fishing articles. Then it would be if your not fishing your playing that stupid fishing game or in there on the fishing forum. Grrr. or something. ::)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mauser,
Don't forget watch it you almost took my head off.
If they would let crack that guy upside the head wish your pole it would help.
James,
I have an xbox don't know about ps2.

M

·
0 Posts
I have the xbox version also. And it did not come with a lure -- wish it did
james said:
Is that the game that comes w/ a lure? Do they have it for PS2 ?
I believe they do have it for playstation -- it is a fun game and only $20 brand new

·
Registered
110 Posts
My wife would freak out..... I already have the NASCAR 05 game. I sometimes have to remind her that I bought it for the "KIDS"...... ;)

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just thought I'd update you guys on the weather over here. Even worse today than yesterday. I'm not even bothering to head out. Wind got up to about 40 mph and raining like hell yesterday, so I figure it may be even worse today. No way I'm going out there for warmwater fish...now if it was for trout, that would be a different story ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts