Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Don't know about you Jay, but I'm thinking the meat counter at the local supermarket. LOL Too many jet skies and water skiers for my taste on most of the waters on a holiday. ;D

·
Registered
16,795 Posts
Takin the wife and dogs and dirtbikes to Miracle Mile,wy.

·
Registered
16,795 Posts
Hammer said:
I'm fishin next to Slayer so I can see if that dimple in his chin is real or an implant.
Call me Spartacus! (kirk douglas).

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking Granby but the weather shows its going to be windy up there. I Dont like the wind.

May have to go Monday and take Tues off of work to sleep :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
288 Posts
Heading up to NE for some float tube fishing and perhaps bowfishing at lake minatare and camping at nearby winters creek lake.

G

·
Jay-

I'll be where ever that girl holding a fish in each on your picture icon. :eek:

Seriously, I'll be @ either Boyd or Bonny.

GOOD LUCK AND BE CAREFUL TO EVERYONE THAT WILL BE FISHING THIS WEEKEND!
Bunch of drunken careless weirdos out this week.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thinking about going down to NeeNoshe to see the ColoradoFisherman.com truck and maybe say hi to FishinKats.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We're off to Ruedi! Had hoped to fish the fringpan, but flows are up over 800cfs - anyone have any tips for fishing the res for mac's?

·
Registered
70 Posts
headed up to Dowdy (Red Feathers) should be some room up there to move around plus the trout up there are always willing to jump in the boat with you.. not much of a challenge but the kids love it.

G

·
wow I always thought thats why parents had kids, so they can get the chores done during the week and go away for the weekends

·
Registered
436 Posts
Have to coach my 14-15yr old baseball team in Loveland and Ft Collins, so I will prob. hit up Simpson Ponds, Big T ponds, Prospect Ponds and Riverbend hopefully!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm not going anywhere near a lake or pond this weekend, I'll wait until next week when they all go back to work.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
bernie said:
wow I always thought thats why parents had kids, so they can get the chores done during the week and go away for the weekends
I've been running that program the last few weeks... the house just gets messier and messier, and the grass keeps growing - not as fast as the weeds though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts