Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,952 Posts
tuber said:
We're off to Ruedi! Had hoped to fish the fringpan, but flows are up over 800cfs - anyone have any tips for fishing the res for mac's?
The freeman mesa area can be very good, so can near the dam.

I'm fishing stagecoach.

· Registered
459 Posts
Hey Tuber...I went to Rudai last year fo rthe holiday weekend. Lots of trout off the dam (lake) on green gourd tube jigs. The river flows were less, but a WD40 trailed by a candy cane was taking trout in the flats on the river. Great trip, lots of fish. Hope it's the same this year!

· Registered
148 Posts
Going to do a little flyfishing for bass and bluegill in eastern Missouri. Way out in the sticks about as far from civilization as you can get in the central US.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
im working this weekend so i can take a 5 day weekend next week

· Registered
3,176 Posts
I'm not going to be fighting the crowds, either. In reality, the fishing season started some time ago for me and so there is really no significance to fishing this weekend unless you like being where everyone else will be.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
ive always had good luck by fences, good structure ya know!

· Registered
865 Posts
Hey SLAYERFISH bee-in fishin buddies and all, can I barrow your dirt bike this weekend?;D What kind of fish do you catch at the wyoming miracle mile...op's forgot Dan wants us to keep this a family web site.

We are fishing various lakes this weekend,

Have a good one everybody. Mikinaak 8)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.