Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe I beat everyone to the friday "where you fishing this weekend thread"

-Granby

[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Taylor River.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hopefully random places near Monument/Palmer Lake.

I was looking at Google Earth and there are tons of little ponds near there.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
No where this weekend. I kinda lost my fishing mojo since a couple of months before hunting season. :'(

I know it will come back, it always does.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dloring said:
Either Granby or Jefferson on Saturday. Aurora Sunday.
If you see us say hi. Red, Black and white 17ft Monark, Ill be the one in the front of the boat catching the fish. If you see a guy in the back of the boat cussing and not catching anything thats Tim, You can say hi to him too.

[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Jay said:
dloring said:
Either Granby or Jefferson on Saturday.  Aurora Sunday.
If you see us say hi. Red, Black and white 17ft Monark, Ill be the one in the front of the boat catching the fish. If you see a guy in the back of the boat cussing and not catching anything thats Tim, You can say hi to him too.

[me=Jay] [/me]
You might even see the guy in the back of the boat pushing the guy in the front overboard. If so, please pick him up.

H

·
0 Posts
It looks like Brush Hollow on Saturday or maybe Sunday...Broncos don't play until Monday Night.. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
upland13 said:
Not a whole lot of fishing for me this weekend I am buying and ice fishing shelter tomorrow and pheasant hunting on sunday.... ;D
Been seeing some solid deals on Craigslist...

---

I'll be hitting Cheesman. Will likely fish other creeks and that river that runs through there, forget the name...

R

·
0 Posts
Not 100% sure when I'll be up, definitely am, but maybe not too early (8 or before) - but I'll be in a gold 4runner.

Rob

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
BOOOOOOOOOOOO....Michigan all the way. I actually think Ohio State has a better chance, but I'm rooting for Michigan all the way.

L

·
0 Posts
going to try boyd (again).......i need to get rid of the skunk.
has anyone heard of any walleye action up there?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts