Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of fishin this weekend. Seems to me the fishin is very slow right now, can anyone chime in on the HOT SPOTS for eye's, wiper, lakers, smallies, anything will do at this point.

Good Fishin!!!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Pella yesterday, buddie got 4, I had one on and took me to the weeds, I then snapped my pole. :mad: WAS a nice pole. The weather yesterday had the all messed up.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Correct that drag and save a pole, been there done that! You haven't fished until you've snapped a pole!

F

·
0 Posts
ive snapped a pole or two in my day but only one was trying to haus a fish in ....all they others power windows.......driving in my mustang going fishing with a baitcasting rod that doesnt brakedown.....ive lost 5 like that now .......I also had a really old eagle claw pack rod that was awesome also lost it to power windows

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Drag was fine, had to tighten it as I was trying to horse him out of the weeds. Only had mono on there too! LOL did get my spinner back, but lost the fish.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Pete said:
Correct that drag and save a pole, been there done that!  You haven't fished until you've snapped a pole!
Dam, Guess i've never fished! :(

[me=Jay_In_Parker]  [/me]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts