Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have some fun at my expense! I would love to see some pics of the big fish you guys have caught this fall and have not posted. I know some of you have caught some monsters and I would like to see them. I also know some of you do not like posts with "average fish" so lets make this post above average.

Here are the average fish I caught today - surely you can beat these...

This one has shoulders, really shoulders, lol!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
nice work out there from shore!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Hope you kept them all after being rolled in the sand and dirt

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Welp, not my biggest fish for fall, but probably the best by species. And ya, easy on those fish, man...

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Got these Friday.
The long one is 6.76lb. Second pic was just a good looking male he's still swimming.
That's Shoe in the background-

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
This was a 26" post-spawn walleye from Pueblo in April. She was thin but unblemished.

My best of 2017 (so far). Yeah, she was released.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice fish guys - that smallie is ridiculous! Colorado got me by 7", and Slayer slay's again just a few days old pic - love it!

Thanks for having some fun and posting these pics!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I appreciate all of the comments on fish handling - yes I kept the fish; the trout in that lake are as good eating as any high country lake.

I did release the bass - it was a muddy mess down there and I did the best I could. I'm almost positive the bass is just fine.

Now boon and snagged up - let's see the monsters you have caught over the last couple of months - I'm sure you've got some dandies.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
all the guys I fish with don't take photos of their fish but I have seen a few over 21 this year. I can recall 5 that size and maybe as many not measured that would make it that were released

1 - 14 of 14 Posts