Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is all going to chatfield on the 14 and who is camping ?
if you see a Jeep grand cherokee with WY plates come say hi
my be I will just wear a pink cowboy hat ......
should I bring my poles and what tackle ?
what kind of fish are in there?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Ill be there. I wont be camping but ill be there. Still not sure if I want to bring the boat or not?

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
943 Posts
i will be there. i wont be camping my wife has school but ill be there to fish and meet everyone.just look for the guy in the bill murray hat from caddy shack driving the red f-150

F

·
0 Posts
hahaha...bill murray is the man...I dont golf but caddyshack is one of my alltime favorite movies

·
Registered
943 Posts
I WATCH IT AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH. REMEMBER BE THE BALL

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I don't think I will be camping, I only live 10 minutes from Chatfield so I will sleep in my own soft bed. I will spend probably all day there Sunday and plan on being out there to say hi to everyone the night before.

Dan

·
Registered
636 Posts
Fishfreak72880
I am sure there will be at least a hundred people showing up being members and there friends/family. There won't be a problem finding someone to fish with either, at least I won't mind fishing with you. I will be there with Fishhard and Fishinfoo.

Jay
If you don't takt the boat you too can fish the shore with my buddies and I. I think that you''ll get along with them just fine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
count me in, i only live 10 minutes away also. but if everyone is going to be out fishing, when we can i find the Pink cowboy hat and the Murray hat?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Gonna try to be there!!! I'll be in a Red Dodge Ram with fishing stickers on the back window of the shell. Look for the tattooed guy!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
We will be there!
We have campsite B58.
Just look for a green/silver Dodge Ram 1500 (with a green Topper on the back) pulling a 16' Invader Fishing-Ski boat.
We are taking Monday/Tuesday off of work, so we can have plenty of time to have some "fishing fun".
Cody (cowboy)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts