Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have off Saturday and Monday was just wondering were everyone was going on the ice. I still might try Antero if the road is accessible

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Saturday Wellington. Sunday and Monday would like to hit some open water somewhere.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
saturday wolford tourney. Sunday recovering. Monday, possibly fish, not sure yet. Would probably hit up cheeser canyon or some local ice.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Armchair, badanimuls, myself and two of Armchair's friends iwll be fly fishing the north fork ranch on the n. fork of the s. platte river.

Hog farm....hogs...watch out!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
FishnPhil said:
Armchair, badanimuls, myself and two of Armchair's friends iwll be fly fishing the north fork ranch on the n. fork of the s. platte river.

Nice. How much? I always wanted to do one of those, but they wouldn't allow spinning tackle!

post a report for sure!

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
jclay0429 said:
FishnPhil said:

Nice. How much? I always wanted to do one of those, but they wouldn't allow spinning tackle!

post a report for sure!
Armchair Angler or myself will post a report for sure! I'll have my camera too but AA has staked his claim on capturing the precious moments (his camera is probably a lot nicer than mine too).

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Putting the final touches on the boat for next weekend... ;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just finished a home made live well and am installing a new fish finder. Everything else is ready to go

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Yeah I could have helped as well. We installed carpet on a 30 foot yacht when I was working carpet in chicago.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Tim...carpet layer...who woulda thunk it!...

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Im going to try to head up to the Miracle Mile and Grey Reef this weekend...I hope the wind isnt too bad (yeah, right)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
BC or Seaman's I hope...if the ice is still good. If not, I'm sleeping in on Monday.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Last, and I mean last...ice fishin trip of the season. N I mean it too! maybe. Wellington, and I'm stoked. Getta met some people I talk to all the time but never met, and fish with some others that absolutely rock!

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Wellington on Saturday, Gonna head to the Arky and do some fly fishing on Sunday (50's down in Pueblo), but no plans for Monday yet. May just hang out around the house, but might try to find a good fishing video game.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts