Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my ice jigs organize and i am ready to head out this Saturday. Any one else heading out this weekend?. I'm thinking about heading up to 10,000 to 12,000 feet this Saturday, hoping to find some good ice. I got some new blade on the auger, went out and stock up on some waxes and got new line on the reel, and the batteries on the flasher is fully charge, so i think I'm ready to rock and roll.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I have all that stuff but rarely catch anything on them :) Actually was talking yesterday to Heron about all the cool looking Northland tackle ice gear but for the most part we can count on our fingers the fish we have caught on them over the years. Pretty sure there stuff only works on ice fishing shows or midwest region. Wheres the hook and split the deadliest ice fishing lure there is.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Code:
I have all that stuff but rarely catch anything on them...Wheres the hook and split the deadliest ice fishing lure there is.
2x...and Kastys

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jamiehughes said:
SLAYERFISH said:
But where's the Kasty's? :p
or the tubes....he must be just fishing for dinky fish this winter.... :D
I got alot more tubes and kasty's but i just did not want to take pics of it and post it. These are just my ice jigs. i have other jig box full of tube and other type of lures. these two ice jig box u see here is what i alwase carry on me when i head out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts