Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sicker than a dog and have searched the whole internet so I'm bored and starting one of these....forgive me.

who has extra time this week? where you going?
In-laws get here thursday night. I'm hoping to take thursday to head out. not sure where yet.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I have a month off. I'll be fishing for lakers probably and then maybe get some ice in. Haven't hit the ice yet...kinda had the bug and then the lakers got me out of it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm retired, so I guess I'm free the rest of my life LOL

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm like Ronco - retired and free almost any ol' time. Hit Blue Mesa yesterday and may give it another try either Thursday or Friday - or perhaps both days just because I can. That is if the spousal unit okays it!

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm like Ronco - retired and free almost any ol' time. Hit Blue Mesa yesterday and may give it another try either Thursday or Friday - or perhaps both days just because I can. That is if the spousal unit okays it!
I've learned if you are under foot and a pest she will approve you to leave LOL.
Kinda like the old joke, in the morning while in bed, slap the wife on the butt and say sex or fishing. I get the reply "you better take a jacket it might be cold on the lake."

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I have a month off. I'll be fishing for lakers probably and then maybe get some ice in. Haven't hit the ice yet...kinda had the bug and then the lakers got me out of it.
Take me Whomp.

Off starting Thursday for a little over two weeks! Can't wait!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I get some rare time offer from thursday to wednesday. Unfortunately I'll be IA... I am planning on fishing January 2nd though.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I get some rare time offer from thursday to wednesday. Unfortunately I'll be IA... I am planning on fishing January 2nd though.
My sister lives in Des Moines -- the boys have been icing and doing well.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
It was funny I consulted the Slayer calendar and nailed it...nice work fellas...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts