Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going fishing with Theonethatgotaway this Sunday 1/03/16. Somewhere around Chatfield. We'll be there around 6AM. I might stay until a little after sunset. He seems like a legit guy to me, but it would be a good opportunity for all you doubters to see if he's a scammer... Ask him about his accounts in the middle of nowhere... Could be a good learning opportunity for aspiring scammers too... :biggrin1: Or just come enjoy one of our beautiful parks.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Man you are a super hero, traveling back in time to go fishin. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man you are a super hero, traveling back in time to go fishin. :biggrin1:
Ooops! I can count asterisks, but not days... :lol:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
:hail: :rofl:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I will try and be there but am on call so it wont be 6 am...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll PM everyone who expressed interest here (if I haven't already done so). Anyone else should PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Drove by Chatty Thur and there was still open water along the dam and a large area in the northeast corner that I didn't notice before when I posted in the Ice Report thread. Saw people fishing the middle though.Be careful. What part of the lake are you thinking of trying?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drove by Chatty Thur and there was still open water along the dam and a large area in the northeast corner that I didn't notice before when I posted in the Ice Report thread. Saw people fishing the middle though.Be careful. What part of the lake are you thinking of trying?
Thanks for the heads up. I will go check it out myself later. We'll most likely fish off the south fishing pier. If that isn't ready, we'll go to Catfish Flats.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just saw this post. I guess I've been too busy scamming people to check the forum. I flew in from Nigeria just to fish Chatty. Lol. It was a good time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts